Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Introduction: American Philosophies

American Philosophies Have Changed Over Time


        That's not necessarily a good thing. Hi, I'm Tai Bercher, and this is my project for my AP English class. I was originally going to do a comic book, then an illustrated field guide, but then I realized I have no artistic talent/determination. And then I was going to write an essay, but then I realized I'm pretty bad at that, and there's no way I could fit what I really felt into MLA. So here we are. What follows on the rest of this blog are a series of reviews on each of the major philosophies that have taken hold of America over time, colloquially referred to here as the -isms. They are extremely opinionated, and just as a warning, I tried to be funny, so proceed with caution. Also there might be swearing in some of them? Whatever, it'll be an adventure for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment